pretty man pages

killermoehre killermoehre at gmx.net
Wed Dec 4 15:23:06 CET 2013

Am Mi 04 Dez 2013 11:29:55 CET schrieb Hartmut Haase:
> Hi,
> if in the Alt+F2 window I put in #command I get a window with the same
> result as if I write "man command" in a terminal. Is it possibly to
> get a "pretty" output?

Hi Hartmut,

What is prettier than a man page?
Well, it's a prefix. You can configure it in the not collapsed a.k.a.
expanded window or old xfce4-appfinder - since both xfrun4 and
xfce4-appfinder are the same now - in the lower left corner. There you
can create as many user defined actions as you want.

Regards