Introducing preview of xfdashboard - a "gnome shell"-like dashboard for xfce

Stephan Haller nomad at froevel.de
Mon Dec 2 21:16:49 CET 2013

Am Montag, den 02.12.2013, 18:58 +0100 schrieb Hartmut Haase:
> Hi Stephan,
> I tried to make your xfdashboard, but I got zhe following error messages:
>
>    CCLD     xfdashboard
> /usr/bin/ld: xfdashboard-fill-box-layout.o: undefined reference to
> symbol 'ceilf@@GLIBC_2.0'
> /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: error adding symbols: DSO missing from
> command line
Hi Harald,

thanks for your feed. It's sad that you couldn't build the application.
On the other side I'm surprised that the code compiled but doesn't
link.

What distribution do you use?

Could you please run "make clean && make V=1" and send me the last lines
(~30 lines) before the error is reported? I'm also interested in your
glibc version. "ls /lib32/libc-*.so"

Thanks,
Stephan