Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Wes Gregg wes_catfish at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 27 23:29:24 CEST 2013

On 08/27/2013 08:52 AM, Vladimir Kravets wrote:

> LinkedIn
>

> Vladimir Kravets
>

> *From Vladimir Kravets *
>
> Java/Python Middle Development Engineer at Hewlett-Packard
> Ukraine
>

> Xfce,

> - Vladimir
>

> Confirm that you know Vladimir
> <https://www.linkedin.com/e/okxe7q-hkv47sw4-3c/isd/16087086476/ZzzsHbvZ/?hs=false&tok=0qhmnV6ps4m5U1>
>

> You are receiving Invitation to Connect emails. Unsubscribe
> <http://www.linkedin.com/e/okxe7q-hkv47sw4-3c/AoW9vJkCAcW0bE7Ue1FY6uc/goo/xfce%40xfce%2Eorg/20061/I5350913916_1/?hs=false&tok=09x3F_WOc4m5U1>
> © 2012, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA
> 94043, USA

Hello,

Is this spam? If not, it must have come to me by mistake because I do
not know anyone living/working in the Ukraine.

Please double-check that you are only sending messages relevant to Xfce
DE and its associated components to the Xfce mailing list, people,
because they are resent to everyone who is subscribed to that list.

Thank you,
Catfish