Broken Midori browser in F19 XFCE. How to fix the iso image?

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 16:54:24 CEST 2013

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 6:41 AM, Christoph Wickert
<christoph.wickert at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you are running the iso from a pendrive that you created with
> Fedora's liveusb-creator with persistent storage enabled, you can just
> update midori or whatever from within the running live system. The
> changes will persist throughout a reboot.

Thanks very much Christoph!

The reason why I avoid persistent storage is that it eventually
becomes full/dirty and then the pen drive refuses to boot. I also had
the (apparently mistaken) idea that the persistent loop device was for
/home and not the boot partition.

I've been checking regularly after the Samsung F2FS announcement to
see if F2FS was incorporated into LiveCDs for pen drive persistent
storage,but so far no dice...

FC
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell