prohibit iconization?

Ulli Horlacher framstag at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Sun Aug 4 22:52:33 CEST 2013

On Sat 2013-08-03 (14:17), killermoehre wrote:

> I would suggest you use something like devilspie to apply a rule, that
> unminimize everything.

devilspie acts only at program or window start, but not when the program
is already running.

Actual problem is tkdesk: my users start tkdesk and quickly afterwards
tkdesk changes to iconify status, but devilspie is too fast: it tries to
unminimize the window while it is still in full window mode.

So, I hoped there is a xfce config to prohibit iconifization at all.

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Informationssysteme und Serverbetrieb
Rechenzentrum IZUS/TIK         E-Mail: horlacher at tik.uni-stuttgart.de
Universitaet Stuttgart         Tel:    ++49-711-68565868
Allmandring 30a                Fax:    ++49-711-682357
70550 Stuttgart (Germany)      WWW:    http://www.tik.uni-stuttgart.de/
REF:<51FCF4EA.3020601 at gmx.net>