PPS: GUI password changer

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Wed Apr 24 19:36:23 CEST 2013

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 09:49:06AM +0200, killermoehre wrote:
> Alacarte is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore.

I did not find any information that it is depreciated and as far as I can
see the latest version is from 28 february 2013. But I can be mistaken.

If Alacarte is indeed deprecated isn't it time to get a xfce dedicated
and native menu editor? I realy like Alacarte so a fork would be nice.
Looked at menulibre and it looked horrible.

houghi
--
First we thought the PC was a calculator. Then we found out how to turn
numbers into letters with ASCII and we thought it was a typewriter. Then