Resume on lid open?

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Tue Sep 25 08:53:05 CEST 2012

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 01:29:00AM -0400, David Rosenstrauch wrote:
> I've been able to configure the XFCE power manager to suspend when I
> close my laptop's lid.  However, it would be nice to also get it to
> resume when I open the lid again.  But opening the lid does nothing;
> instead I have to press the power button to resume.

I can press any key I desire. So I press some random key at the keyboard.
That is already better then aiming for the power button.

Obviously opening the lid and having a working system would be nice.

houghi
--
Theologians can pursuade themselves of anything. Anyone who can worship
a trinity and insists that his religion is a monotheism can believe