Xfce 4.10 observations/questions

Maximilien Noal noal.maximilien at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 08:20:40 CEST 2012

On 06/09/2012 16:15, Allin Cottrell wrote:
> 3) I appreciate the ability to add menu actions in thunar. However, I
> think a "real delete" command should be a built-in option (as in old
> gnome 2), and the default "Delete" command should be named "Move to
> trash". It took me a while to realize that after I added a real delete
> action, by default it applied only to text files.

Are you sure you checked all the file types when you created the custom
action ?
When one opens the custom action creation dialog, only "text files" is
checked.

Still, you can use any other default File Manager instead of Thunar in
Xfce 4.10 (even Nautilus) without any problems.

Thing is, even the latest Nautilus (: version 3.4.2) only seems to have
"Move to Trash".