three monitors with Xfce?

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Wed Oct 31 17:43:57 CET 2012

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 08:39:22AM -0700, Ray Andrews wrote:
> Yes, that would be very nice.  Also some KB way of jumping from one
> monitor to the other.  I wrote a program to do that, but it would be
> great to have it built in.

Can you share the program/code?

Will it work with Firefox? I mean open firefox, open a second firefox and
move that second one to a different display.

Now I have to have a seprate profile for each screen. It works, but
syncing add-ons and bookmars is an added layer of complexity I rather do
without.

houghi
--
If you owe the bank $100 that's your problem.
If you owe the bank $100 million, that's the bank's problem.