Donations to the Projects?

Silvio Knizek killermoehre at gmx.net
Wed Oct 24 18:41:59 CEST 2012

Well, there is the Xfce Foundation (Xfce e.V.) located in Germany. You can look at http://foundation.xfce.org for some informations. This whole thing is WIP, so maybe we find a more direct way if you want to donate.

Worrier Poet <Worrier.Poet at comcast.net> schrieb:

I saw a note from the director of the Accessible Computing Foundation
(http://www.sonar-project.org/) asking for information regarding making
arrangements to provide payment to Xfce developers who might make this
DE more accessible to the Orca screen reader.

On a related note, as a plain old end user, I like to make donations to
free software projects whose efforts have benefited me. Xfce and the
Xfce-goodies certainly have helped provide me with a terrific working
environment in Debian. I'd love to contribute. I tried a couple of years
ago without notable success. Isn't there any way for end users like me
to provide a little financial aid?

I don't even have a wish list -- other than that I wish you folks will
keep on doing what you've been doing!

Thanks,
the worrier