pipemenus in xfce?

Sergio sergiocmailbox-xfce at yahoo.com.br
Wed Oct 24 17:34:14 CEST 2012

On 10/24/2012 11:53 AM, Thuban wrote:
> What I mean with "Pipemenu" is that, via a script, you generate a menu,
> that xfce could understand and print.
> As example, a submenu showing firefox bookmarks, and when you click on
> one item, its opened in firefox.
>
> The answser to your second question is simple : I don't use openbox,
> because I prefer xfce :)
>
> Le 08:29:51 le 24 oct. 2012 , Silvio Knizek a écrit :
>> Well, what are pipe menus? Or why don't you just use open box?
>>

>> Thuban <thuban at singularity.fr> schrieb:
>>
>>      Hello everyone,
>>      I was wondering if there is any way to have pipemenus in xfce, such as
>>      with openbox?
>>
>>      Regards,

Now *this is a guess of mine*, but the script for that that works in
openbox must simply generate an openbox menu file or point to one that
has some variables.
If this is the case then one would have to make a script that would
generate a Xfce menu/submenu. Since Xfce menus are loaded when opened it
would work.

Never saw one though.