looking to pay xfce developers for accessibility

Jonathan Nadeau j.nadeau at charter.net
Wed Oct 24 14:45:18 CEST 2012

Hello list,

I've managed to get the XFCE desktop mostly accessible with the Orca
screen reader. But it needs a little more help.i will need some
developers to work on this i think. I'm willing to pay for the work that
is  done. I'm the executive director of the Accessible Computing
Foundation located here.

http;//www.theacf.co

I'm also the maintainer of this distro built for blind and low vision
people and people with other types of disabilities called Sonar and it
is located here

http://www.sonar-project.org

i would love to have XFCE as the main desktop for Sonar because there is
no need to be using gnome and XFCE is much more light weight than Gnome.
Any help with this effort would be greatly  appreciated. Thanks for your
time and help.