Changing mouse theme

hha4491 hha4491 at web.de
Mon May 14 21:35:47 CEST 2012

Hi Charlie,
I've installed slim and made it the standard dsiplay manager. Then I
choose redglas as mouse theme. Here are the results:
1. Opera, Thunderbird, Firefox, LyX, Xfce terminal accepted the change
fully,
2. the desktop only use the new mouse theme if I point on icons.
3. Thunar 1.2.3 uses the new theme only in the right window.
4. Mouse and Touchpad properties do not use the new theme
5. the panels do not use the new theme.
6. The properties window uses the new theme only in the overview window.
7. Other property windows do not use the new theme.
--
Viele Grüße,
Hartmut

Hungerhilfe: http://www.thehungersite.com