fonts + sizes

Greg Folkert greg at gregfolkert.net
Sun May 13 05:15:15 CEST 2012

On Sat, 2012-05-12 at 19:43 +0200, hha4491 wrote:
> Hi,
> as far as I can see there is only one font type and one size you can
> select. Is that true?
> Other window manager have several fonts for several purposes.

Please remember, XFCE is not Gnome or KDE.

I'm sure if you'd like this functionality, Patches to code would be
accepted and reviewed and possibly merged.
greg at gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C

"Write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow."
    -- Lawrence Clark Powell