Screensaver - keystroke?

Marton Balazs balmar3 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 21:35:11 CEST 2012

Hi,

sometimes I don't touch the mouse for a long time, use the keyboard only
(e.g. reading hundreds of mails in alpine). At these occasions, after
some time, the screensaver engages as if I didn't touch anything. On any
further keystroke or mouse movement the screensaver disappears and the
normal session comes back. I noticed this with Xubuntu 11.10 - Xfce 4.6
and also 12.04 - Xfce 4.8. Has anyone else experienced this? It's not
too annoying I just found it interesting behavior.

Regards,
Marton