Dark themes

olaf olaf.lamout at gmail.com
Sun May 6 01:51:44 CEST 2012

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 12:24 PM, Simon Steinbeiß
<simon.steinbeiss at elfenbeinturm.at> wrote:
> The problem with Eclipse is totally new to me, I never used Eclipse and nobody ever reported a problem with that before. A screenshot plus version-numbers in the bugreport would be useful.

Thank you for your answer. I collected the version and screenshots and
would like to report a bug on Launchpad but the following page,
https://bugs.launchpad.net/~shimmerproject, does not have the usual
"Report a bug" link (and one cannot upload images on github bug report
AFAICT).

Maybe it's just a config problem in Shimmerproject's page on
Launchpad. Or maybe I am doing it wrong. Am I missing something here ?

Regards,
flg