About .Run

Ernesto Acosta elav at ipichcb.rimed.cu
Wed May 2 19:22:53 CEST 2012

Greetings:

I need to make a graphical installer for Xfce 4.10, but the method
explained in the wiki does not work (even if Nick Schermer says if it
works ¬¬). The method explained in the wiki uses SVN and as everyone
knows, Xfce now using Git. The wiki says to run:

svn co
http://svn.xfce.org/svn/xfce/installit/branches/installer-single-file
installit

But svn.xfce.org don't work, so I changed to this:

git clone http://git.xfce.org/xfce/installit/ installit

Then I compiled i2t. When the application updates the repositories, down
my packages version 4.3 of Xfce. WTF? So my question is:

Can anyone tell me how to create a. RUN to install Xfce 4.10?

Thanks a lot.

--
Saludos: Ernesto Acosta