List of CLI commands.

Ray Andrews rayandrews at eastlink.ca
Mon Mar 26 17:35:47 CEST 2012

On 26/03/12 01:19 AM, gymka wrote:
> 2012.03.26 11:12, Erik P. Olsen rašė:
>> I am new to xfce and I am getting this session box whenever I log on.
>> What is it good for? I don't know how I can make use of it and would
>> like to know how I can bypass the box. It is irritating to have to
>> select "default" at each logon.
>>
> run xfce4-session-settings
> uncheck "Display chooser on login"

That leads me to ask: is there some doc explaining all the CLI commands
related to xfce?  Getting to know her, I find myself googling over and
over again trying to figure out how to make low level changes and most
of the time some CLI configurator is involved. That's fine with me, I
much prefer the directness of CLI tools for configuring things, GUIs no
exception, but it would save a lot of time if there was some general
introduction and description of all of these tools.