request for 4.10

Todd And Margo Chester toddandmargo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 03:48:15 CET 2012

Hi All,

A request for your expert evaluation:

In 4.8, when I am editing an "Item's" properties in a "Launcher",
I am not able to directly edit the path of the "Icon".

Would you consider adding a way to directly edit the "Icon's" path?

For instance, it would be a lot easier to directly edit the 3.4
to 3.5 after upgrading Libre Office:

LO 3.4: /usr/share/icons/hicolor/32x32/apps/libreoffice3.4-writer
LO 3.5: /usr/share/icons/hicolor/32x32/apps/libreoffice3.5-writer

than to have to hunt it down with the graphics utility.

You could also clipboard drop the results of a

      find /usr/share/icons | grep -i your_icon_here

directly.

Thank you for your consideration,
-T