Xfce release 4.10

Ernesto Acosta elavdeveloper at myopera.com
Sat Mar 3 19:01:09 CET 2012

Sure there may be a release schedule, but I think it better be for developers. Something they alone can see. I apologize, but the Xfce development has never been highlighted to meet release dates.

What I say is, that all development should have a plan, but it's best not to spread it if you can not comply, then take away prestige and merit to the work of developers. ;)

El sáb, 3 mar, 2012, a las 06:56 , Christoph Wickert escribió:
> Am Samstag, den 03.03.2012, 18:23 +0100 schrieb Ernesto Acosta:
> > But if I give them a suggestion. For upcoming releases, do not put the
> > public release cycle if they believe they can not meet deadlines.
>
> I don't think this will work. Distribution packages need something for
> planning. Even if it turns out to not work, a schedule is better than
> nothing.
>
> Kind regards,
> Christoph

  Saludos: Ernesto Acosta