Xfce release 4.10

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Sat Mar 3 18:07:39 CET 2012

On Sat, 3 Mar 2012 17:23:43 +0100
Olivier Duchateau <duchateau.olivier at gmail.com> wrote:

> Taken from Jannis Pohlmann's blog [1] « [...] We have not decided on a
> release date, but if things go well, we should be able to roll the
> first pre-release one month from now, in early March. This would mean
> that a final release in May or June would be feasible. [...] »

Yes, that was just me guessing though. I'll leave the decision to Nick
because (a) he is doing the majority of the work and (b) he is the
release manager. And even though I like our release model, I am not
willing to push it if others feel uncomfortable, disagree with it in
parts or simply do significantly more work than I do.

So: Nick has the last word on this.

  - Jannis