Problems with recording.

Marr wm33 at att.net
Thu Jun 14 17:37:50 CEST 2012

On Thursday 14 June 2012 10:53:41 Ray Andrews wrote:
> Well that's just it.  As I reported, I can't make any adjustments. Both
> Sound Recorder and Audacity report that they can't make any input level
> changes.

My apologies to all for the noise. I clearly didn't read Ray's initial post
carefully enough. :^(

When I have problems with other mixers, I tend to run 'alsamixer' from a
console window. There have been times where that was the only way I was able
to get a recording to work, but it sounds like you've been down that route
already.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.... :^)

Bill