Aw: NVidia data

timystery at arcor.de timystery at arcor.de
Sun Jun 10 15:25:25 CEST 2012

Sensors plugin does indeed have support for nvidia temperatures due to a nice person submitting a patch a while ago.

Recompile the plugin after having installed xnvctrl. If you have a package from your distribution installed, however, you can ask the package maintainers on their reasons to not include the xnvctrl and then will most likely have to download the source and compile on your own, anyway. Oh, and it might be due to having a rather old version of the plugin installed.

goodies.xfce.org for instance provides the sources for the panel plugins.