Linus, Gnome 3, and *lots* of Xfce comments

Ray Andrews rayandrews at eastlink.ca
Thu Jun 7 20:06:55 CEST 2012

On 07/06/12 10:57 AM, killermoehre wrote:
> Is xfce4-session running? What says »echo $SESSION_MANAGER«? Try to
> delete your cache (log out, delete ~/.cache/sessions/*, log in back).

SESSION_MANAGER=local/ray:@/tmp/.ICE-unix/3718,unix/ray:/tmp/.ICE-unix/3718

And yes, deleting the cache fixes it every time. All I loose is my
session, it's not a huge problem, but still, it is a bug.  One would
think that there'd be a way to hook whatever flag gets set when a
document needs to be saved, and then just bring up that dialogue.