Xfce 4.8 + Thunar 1.2.3: opening documents

hha4491 hha4491 at web.de
Thu Jun 7 18:56:14 CEST 2012

Hi Sergio,
> P.S. you can see which is the set default with:
>
> xdg-mime query default application/x-lyx
following your advice I got
lyx.desktop
Everything's fine now for Thunar but there is no entry in
Application-Menu->Office.
But at the moment I deleted lyx-devel. Let me check what I get, if I
re-install it.
After re-installing lyx-devel I have a LyX-button in
Application-Menu->Office but it starts lyx-devel.
Thunar: a right-click on a lyx file says:
"open with lyx" which starts lyx
"open with" shows
"open with LyX" and an icon. This starts lyx-devel
and
"open with lyx" and without an icon. This starts lyx
I wonder if I can change Application-Menu->Office and the context menu
of Thunar manually.
--
Viele Grüße,
Hartmut

Hungerhilfe: http://www.thehungersite.com

Ohne Zensur suchen:
http://suche.amnesty-bergedorf.de/

ökologisch suchen:
http://www.ecosia.de

Das heutige Motto:
Einer, der sich selbst krümmt, kann andere nicht gerade machen.