thunar-volman's automount broken in Fedora, does it work somewhere else?

Kevin Chadwick ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 2 03:08:35 CEST 2012

On Fri, 1 Jun 2012 14:22:00 -0700 (PDT)
sergiocmailbox-xfce at yahoo.com.br wrote:

> Yes (needed for Shutdown/Reboot, right?).

I've disabled consolekit as it's nearly impossible to work out what
exactly it allows without reading source code and we're quite happy. I
may reconsider it for wireless network manager config but I doubt it.
I'm not suggesting that you do but xfsm-shutdown-helper runs via
sudo for me possibly falling back after trying consolekit so maybe you
do have a consolekit permissions problem.

run pkaction, think about things and ignore any site saying rules
in /usr/share have any effect.