bind application menu to right mouse button?

Ulli Horlacher framstag at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Sun Jul 29 17:37:48 CEST 2012

On Sun 2012-07-29 (14:59), Guido Berhoerster wrote:
> > > Yes you can, in xfce4-settings-manager select Desktop, go to the
> > > Menu tab and check "Show applications menu on desktop right
> > > click".
> > >

> > But this is always a submenu of the normal desktop menu.
>
> I forgot, in addition you need to select "Icon type" "None" or
> "Minimized application icons" in the Icons tab.

How straight forward intuitive! :-}
Ok, works, thanks!

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Server- und Arbeitsplatzsysteme
Rechenzentrum                  E-Mail: horlacher at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Universitaet Stuttgart         Tel:    ++49-711-685-65868
Allmandring 30                 Fax:    ++49-711-682357
70550 Stuttgart (Germany)      WWW:    http://www.rus.uni-stuttgart.de/
REF: <20120729125955.GB10119 at hal.local.invalid>