Xfce4-mixer pulseaudio support

Brandon Watkins bwat47 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 16:08:28 CEST 2012

Yeah, that does sound like a pretty nice solution, as the gnome volume
applet already has a all the needed functionality, and the only real
problem with it right now is the fact that it needs so many gnome
dependencies. The gnome applet also has a enough features that it would
eliminate the need for pavucontrol. I'm not a developer so I have no idea
how much work that would entail though.