Games Menu Entry Missing

Mike Perry mike at cogsmos.com
Sun Jan 29 20:48:19 CET 2012

Your .desktop file worked for me too. I just made a short bash script
and placed it in /usr/local/bin and then copied your .desktop file to
~/.local/share/applications/. Logged out, then logged back in.

Do you have a file named xfce-applications.menu in /etc/xdg/menus?

What version of XFCE are you running?

If you have installed the .desktop file global to all users, could you
try logging in as a brand new user?

/*
 * Mike Perry
 * mike at cogsmos.com