No "Arrange icons"

Conrad J. Sabatier conrads at cox.net
Sun Jan 15 02:48:36 CET 2012

I mentioned this recently in a post on another topic, but just wanted
to ask again and see if I might get lucky.

Would anyone have any idea why I have no "Arrange icons" (or something
along those lines) on my right-click desktop menu?  I have no clue as
to why this is missing, but I'm finding the lack of it seriously
annoying.  Did I just imagine that it was once available?  Am I
confusing this with some other desktop environment?

Any idea what could be the cause of this missing functionality?

Thanks!

--
Conrad J. Sabatier
conrads at cox.net