Ctrl+Alt+Baclspace problem -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Mon Dec 31 12:42:08 CET 2012

        I have a new Fedora-18 64 bit XFCE Live install and and I find that
        ctrl+alt+backspace does not work. Is that expected?

        I need that function with my equipment. I have two Saitek
        illuminated keyboards the have done strange things when I switch
    the
        color/brightness since F-16. After the color/brightness is toggled
        to max I have to log out and in again using ctrl+alt+backspace.
    This
        on two different computers. On this F-17 box I can log out/in that
        way, not on the new F-18 install.

        How can I change that?

        Bob

--