Xfce-Desktop with problems

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Sun Dec 9 10:34:12 CET 2012

On Sun, Dec 09, 2012 at 08:45:03AM +0100, GG wrote:
>     Hallo ,
>
>   I  am a newbie with Linux and Xfce.
>
>   The mouse-pointer is normally  a black arrow but
>
>   now its a black cross and I can not resize any  windows
>
>   of any applications. (And some other abnormal behavior)
>

>  What should I do  ??

Is the screen suddenly darker as well? I had this happen. I accidentally
activated the xfce4-screenshooter. If that is the case, then click your
mouse and drag it and release it.

This will take the screenshot and you will be able to get out of there.
This could happen if you press <PRINTSCREEN> by accident.

If you want to change this behaviour, please tell, but first I want to be
sure that that is the issue.

houghi