Overnight failure.

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Wed Dec 5 22:10:45 CET 2012

On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 19:52:32 -0200
Sergio <sergiocmailbox-xfce at yahoo.com.br> wrote:

> On 12/05/2012 01:41 PM, john Culleton wrote:
> >

> > -Here is the the second problem. If I leave my system up overnight
> > with xfce up then the next morning I have to reboot or sometimes
> > start up xfce from the kdm signon window. I run Slackware 13.37.
> >

> What problems does it present?

Wll, other than the slight amount of extra work I may have a job
half finished. But in any case it should not happen. If I have to
reboot I don't know whether the cron tasks I have set for early
in the morning have finished normally. I want my system up 24/7.
with no other gui do I have this problem.
--
John Culleton
Wexford Press