xfce4-weather-plugin: symbols & descriptions update

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Wed Aug 22 20:56:37 CEST 2012

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 12:27:15PM +0200, Harald Judt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Unfortunately I will have to postpone the 0.8.2 release a bit, and
> the translators might get more work to do...

Thanks for the time you put into all this.

Perhaps the question can be best asked in a place where people are that
know about weather in a technical context. e.g. met.no themselves, if they
are willing to answer or in amateur weather forums.

They will perhaps know much better the differences and how to imterpret
them.

All I understand from weather is as a 'user'.

houghi
--
This is written under the inluence of the following: