ANNOUNCE: gtk-xfce-engine 3.0.0 released

Ray Andrews rayandrews at eastlink.ca
Sun Apr 29 21:23:58 CEST 2012

On 29/04/12 11:55 AM, Jannis Pohlmann wrote:

Jannis,
> the release model says nothing about voting. Due to the small size of
> the development team, we rarely have serious disputes or
> disagreements. Voting rarely happens and if it ever does, it does not
> take place in a formal fashion.
Ok. Given how structured you are in other respects I though you might
have a more defined command-and-control system.  Not that I'm complaining!
> Mentoring is always bit difficult because there's not many developers
> who have time to help you. There's various ways in which people can
> start contributing, like fixing bugs that annoy themselves or
> implementing small features. Questions related to that are best asked
> on IRC or the ML and then all you can do is hope that someone will
> reply. ;)

Sure, all I can say is that the sooner I get up to speed the sooner I
can start making a contribution.  I already know what my first bug hunt
will be.