ANNOUNCE: Xfce 4.10 released

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Sun Apr 29 18:41:48 CEST 2012

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 23:26:22 +0200
Nick Schermer <nick at xfce.org> wrote:

> Thank you all the contributors, bug reporters, as well as translators
> and packagers for your efforts in making this release possible.

Although I just went through the tour (4.10 is still in Arch's
"testing"), it looks that this is one very nicely tuned release.

Thank you for making our life on Linux desktop nicer...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
As the ignorant perform their duties with attachment to results,
the learned may similarly act, but without attachment, for the