User(logout) menu?

Ulli Horlacher framstag at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Sun Apr 15 16:44:10 CEST 2012

Maybe this is a Xubuntu (12.04) specific question:

On the username menu in the upper right corner, there is a submenu with:

Lock screen
Suspend
Hibernate
Reboot
Shut down
Log out

Everything works, but not Hibernate. There I get an error message:
Failed to hibernate session - not authorized

Where/how can I change the command of this menu?

Because /usr/local/bin/hibernate works and I would like to bind it to the
username menu.

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Server- und Arbeitsplatzsysteme
Rechenzentrum                  E-Mail: horlacher at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Universitaet Stuttgart         Tel:    ++49-711-685-65868
Allmandring 30                 Fax:    ++49-711-682357
70550 Stuttgart (Germany)      WWW:    http://www.rus.uni-stuttgart.de/
REF: <20120415144410.GA23850 at rus.uni-stuttgart.de>