Howto disable blinking in taskbar?

Clemens Eisserer linuxhippy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 14:54:26 CEST 2011

Hi,

Under some conditions a window is highlighted in the taskbar by blinking.
Is there any way I can disable that blinking? (and maybe change it to some
other form of highlighting, like another color)

E.g. when I download files using FireFox, the Download-Manager window pops
up and is highlighted in the taskbar by a blinking entry.
However blinking doesn't stop even if I focus other windows, I have to
specifically set focus to the download-manager window - even I don't give a
damn about it ;)

Thank you in advance, Clemens