Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 00:36:36 CEST 2011

Folks,

I've just created a new mailing list for discussing accessibility in
Xfce. For 4.10 one of the goals is to improve accessibility in the
desktop environment, so it is possible to use Xfce with screen
readers. Most of the time this is already the case, because Gtk
implements this, but there are a lot of areas to improve.

To support this, we've decided to create a dedicated list for this.

Archives and subscription can be found here: