Re: "XFCE looks like where I’m landing"

wolfden wolfden at sabayon.org
Tue Oct 18 06:42:38 CEST 2011

Sabayon Linux use to run main desktop environments of Gnome and KDE and than
have XFCE, LXDE, e17 as experimental, but we recently bumped XFCE up to
mainline release with the release of Sabayon 7 as Gnome 3 is just terrible.
 Our users have been excited about the XFCE desktop and relieved they aren't
stuck with Gnome 3 or KDE.  We still have our Gnome and KDE fans tho.

I develop on the Sabayon Forensic release and I have just converted that to
XFCE also and dropping Gnome and KDE releases.

Great Job Everyone

--
Kelly Schwartz
~wolfden~