Re: "XFCE looks like where I’m landing" (apology)

Stephan Arts stephan at xfce.org
Mon Oct 17 20:10:09 CEST 2011

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 7:49 PM, Richard Kenyon
<richardlkenyon at gmail.com> wrote:
> My apologies for previous rant, for the past few days the dev list has
> been full of suggestions that seem quite irrational to me, which has
> been pretty irritating.
>
> Anyhow, I should probably just filter my mail better or something
> instead of ranting.

I think I speak for all devs if I say 'apologies accepted', and 'we
feel the same way about xfce as you do'.

Kind regards,
Stephan

Ps.
The hijacked Gtk+3 thread is indeed irritational. I think if you sum
up the replies from Jannis, Nick and Benedict, you'll see there is
nothing to worry about. It has been talked about on IRC quite a bit
too, general consensus there was (though it might not seem like it)
we'd better not feed the trolls.

--
"The number of Unix installations has grown to 10, with more expected."
-- The Unix Programmer's Manual, 2nd Edition, June, 1972