Indicator appmenu support ?

Aaron Lewis the.warl0ck.1989 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 06:33:57 CEST 2011

Hi,
	Is there anyone already working on indicator-appmenu plugin support ?

	From my OS , clearly it's been ruling out by developers
	for some reason:

	> cat /etc/xdg/xdg-xubuntu/xfce4/panel/indicator-5.rc
    Exclude=libappmenu.so,libdatetime.so,libme.so,libsession.so

	My goal is to create another instance of xfce4-indicator-plugin ,
	and load only libappmenu.so.

	However my attempt wasn't somehow successful , when that plugin is
	loaded into panel , all other indicators gone , and i kept receive
	messages like:

	Unable to get MWM functions of XXX

	No menu displayed on panel , however , acceleration keys worked ,
	like ALT+F , ALT+V etc.

	Anyone have done similar things already ?

	Thanks !

--
Best Regards,
Aaron Lewis - PGP: 0xDFE6C29E ( http://pgp.mit.edu/ )