[Solved] Re: Center lower panel?

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 24 21:26:44 CET 2011

Am Freitag, den 18.11.2011, 12:30 -0500 schrieb David:
> I have created a 2nd panel that is 'Launcher count sized to fit' that
> contains 6 'launchers' that I have placed at the bottom of the screen.
> But I can not seem to get it to 'center justify'. The Help says that
> placing it on the right, left, or bottom should automatically center it.

I had the same problem and had to ask Nick because IHMO the solution is
everything but intuitive:
     1. Create a panel and push it to the bottom/top/left side/right
        side of the screen.
     2. Try to center it and then carefully drag it along the edge.
     3. When you have hit the middle, it snaps and stays in the middle.
        It will also be centered if you are using different screens and
        resolutions.

Regards,
Christoph