Center lower panel?

Gilbert Sullivan whirly.gig at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 18 19:16:28 CET 2011

On 11/18/2011 12:30 PM, David wrote:
> I have created a 2nd panel that is 'Launcher count sized to fit' that
> contains 6 'launchers' that I have placed at the bottom of the screen.
> But I can not seem to get it to 'center justify'. The Help says that
> placing it on the right, left, or bottom should automatically center it.
>
> What am I doing incorrectly and where can I find the necessary
> information to correct this?

My approach is to go into panel preferences and expand the panel to 100%
width first. Then, when I reduce the width the panel is centered.
However, this is going to leave the panel a little off-center if it
contains items that resize themselves -- like, for instance, the
notification tray.

Regards,
Gilbert