ANNOUNCE: midori 0.4.2 released

Mișu Moldovan dumol at xfce.org
Wed Nov 16 15:06:27 CET 2011

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 04:20, Christian Dywan <christian at twotoasts.de> wrote:
> midori 0.4.2 is now available for download from

Is it me or the -c / --config=FOLDER command line option stopped
working with version 0.4.2? Using "midori -c $HOME/.config/midori2/" I
could open a fully-working independent session with Midori 0.4.1, but
not anymore after updating to the current version.

I've tried accommodating to "running as a web application" which works
just fine now with Google Apps, because it preserves the "Safari"
User-Agent string preference. But I don't see why ad blocking, search
engines etc. should be disabled in this mode.

Thanks,

--
mișu

--