Slight Recent Change in File Choice Dialogs in Xfce 4.8

Gilbert Sullivan whirly.gig at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 8 23:35:03 CET 2011

On 11/08/2011 05:10 PM, kenneth marken wrote:
> That dialog is from GTK i think, not Xfce.

Yes, of course. That makes sense. I was thinking along the lines of this
being an Xfce behavior because I first noticed it when trying to select
a new desktop background.

It may help if I go looking in the right place for the ostensible
setting. Thank you.

;-)

I found /home/user/.config/gtk-2.0/gtkfilechooser.ini . It contains no
reference to either a recently used or search item. And Settings Editor
doesn't contain anything that seems applicable.

I'll keep looking.

Regards,
Gilbert