No borders anymore / cannot switch between applications

d_widi d_widi at datacomm.ch
Fri Nov 4 22:58:03 CET 2011

Ok, I reinstalled the whole thing - now I try for some days with the
theme XFCE and then let's see, if it is stable.
-> If yes, I will go ahead and install another one :-)

About all the answers concerning starting xfwm4:
Within the XFCE-environment no command line could be put in into a
field: Even in Synaptic I could not put in a search string, and a
terminal could not be started as well. When trying to start it from
another TTY with xfwm4 --daemon --display=:0 I just got an error, so
also could not be started...

Thank you anyway for all your help.

Kind regards
David