Desktop navigation

Edscott Wilson Garcia edscott at xfce.org
Tue May 31 20:12:18 CEST 2011

For those of you who have not had a chance to give rodent-desk a spin,
Andrew uses the option to allow the user to move around the filesystem
with the desktop. This is disabled by default. The number of icons
that appear is limited to those that fit (there is no scrolling enabled).

--

cheers!

Edscott