Howto enable single-click for Desktop

Stavros Giannouris stavrosg at hellug.gr
Sat May 28 21:19:59 CEST 2011

On 28 May 2011 18:16, Clemens Eisserer <linuxhippy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I already found an option in thunar to enable single-click behaviour,
> is the same also possible for the Desktop.
>
> For now the behaviour is quite inconsistent in my desktop:
> In Thunar I can open a folder / launch an app by single-clicking on
> it, on the Desktop I have to double-click.
>
> Thank you in advance, Clemens

No, there is no single-click option for xfdesktop.
It is my understanding that in Xfce 4.10, xfdesktop will be dropped,
and the desktop will be taken over by
Thunar's implementation, so it will then be possible to have
single-click  everywhere.

Xfce 4.10 is currently scheduled for release in early January, 2012.

HTH,

--
Stavros Giannouris