Desktop Summit 2011

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Fri May 20 20:28:55 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

this year's Desktop Summit (GNOME's GUADEC co-located with KDE's
Akademy) takes place in Berlin, Germany from August 5th-12th (although
not all days will be relevant to everyone, I guess). I wonder if any
Xfce people are planning to attend or would be interested in going
there?

I am considering it myself but of course it would make a lot more sense
(and also much more fun) if others involved in Xfce were there as well.

So, how about it? Anyone interested or having plans already?